Author: Manuel Lemos
Package: PHP Toolbox
This package provides a better way to process data in arrays. Instead of processing one element at a time, it processes chunks of multiple elements in each iteration. This way it can do the whole processing in a more efficient way.
About the PHP Toolbox Package
The basic purpose is: General purpose classes to use in PHP projects
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package provides general purpose classes to use in PHP projects.
It provides a collection of classes that can be used to perform several types of tasks. Currently it provides classes to:
- Merge or combine arrays into a single array
- Iterate over a set of values in a chunk at a time
- Execute a prepare or a cleanup function after processing a number of entries of a set of values
- Execute a callback function limited to a given number of times
- Measure time that passed since a given start moment
- Manipulate timestamps as an object
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.