PHP Classes

Using packages

Recommend this page to a friend!

WSDL To PHP  >  All threads  >  Using packages  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Using packages
Summary:How?
Author:Brian S Robbins
Date:2012-07-05 22:10:39
Update:2012-10-31 08:37:10

1. Using packages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Brian S Robbins Brian S Robbins - 2012-07-05 22:10:39
Hello! I am VERY excited about these class generators you have built. I'm running into a bit of trouble with the generateClasses function in the WsdlToPhp class. I'm not sure what the $_packageName is supposed to be. If you could help me out, that would be fantastic.

Brian

2. Re: Using packages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of WsdlToPhp WsdlToPhp - 2012-10-31 08:37:10 - In reply to message 1 from Brian S Robbins
Hi,

I'm very sorry to answser you only today. I have not be noticed of your message and I'm not here ofen.

I would advise you to look at the samples.php et the rott directory file wich shows a lot of examples on how to use the WsdlToPhp class. This package is up to date on Github, Google Code and even SourceForge, but not here due to the complexity to update it after importing it from a Git/SVN repository.

Moreover, you can go to http://www.wsdltophp.com and use this classes online. You'll be able to see the generated classes and see the methods availables in your WSDL.

Best regards,
Mikaël DELSOL